ALL EVENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER OR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. PLEASE CHECK THIS SITE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS OR SCHEDULE CHANGES.
Anyone participating in Athletics must have all of the following and current forms on file in the Athletic Department Office:
- OSSAA Phyiscal and Parent Consent Form
- Athlete Information, Authorization to Treat
- Insurance Verification Form
- Concussion Aknowledgement Form
- OSSAA Eligibility Record Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
All information must be complete and signed by parent/guardian.
Forms may be obtained from coaches or printed from links below.
INSURANCE INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR ADDITIONAL COVERAGE TO BE PURCHASED.
New Stadium and Track
Dedication of Charles W. Sheid Stadium and James McCurtain Track