Western Heights School District’s mission is to provide quality education for all by establishing a culture of integrity, unity, and reﬂection.
We plan to accomplish this by:
- Meeting families’ basic needs by proactively reducing obstacles
- Building respectful, collaborative relationships with all stakeholders that promotes student success
- Preparing all students for college and career readiness by focusing on all aspects of literacy
- Establishing a system of reﬂective practices that ensures continuous improvement.
- Ensuring integrity through accountability, trust, and transparency by communicating consistently, with ﬁdelity and compassion