New Student Enrollment
We have opened up online enrollment. This link is ONLY for students who are new to the district (not here last year). Link for students who attended last year, click here.
Please click the link below to enroll your student. This site will ask you to create an account, you will be notified within 5-10 buisness days of the status of enrollment.
These additional documents are needed to complete your enrollment. There is a location within the enrollment process above to upload these additional documents.
Along with these documents listed above, you will need the following:
Needed for Enrollment:
- Two Proofs of Residence (in parent/guardians name):
- Current Utility Bills (gas, water, electricity) (Within 60 Days)
- Lease Agreement
- Property Title or Warranty Deed
- Drivers License (with current address)
- (NO personal checks, pieces of U.S. mail, phone, or cable bills)
- Birth Certificate – (State Registered Certificate, NO hospital certificates)
- Immunization (Shot) Records (Up-to-Date) 7th – 12th must have TDAP Booster
- Most recent report card or withdrawal form showing current grade level placement
- Transcript (Grades 9-12)
- For 1st through 3rd Grade – Must provide complete scores of all state mandated Tests:
- Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills (DIBELS)
- Basic Early Assessment of Reading (BEAR)
- Literacy First Battery of Screening Instruments
- For 4th through 12th Grades – Must provide Complete Scores of all State Mandated Tests (OCCT, EOI, OMAAP, OAAP)
If your child’s name is different from your own, you may be asked to provide proof of legal guardianship (custody alone does not suffice).
If you have questions, please call the enrollment center.
350.3498. (M-F) 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thank you for your cooperation. We appreciate your patience as we strive to give you the most efficient service possible.
8401 SW 44th St. (Red door back of building)
M-F 8:00 – 4:00