Pre-K Enrollment 2023-2024
2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR PRE-K INFO
NOW OFFERING DUAL LANGUAGE PRE-K!
Western Heights Public Schools is grateful, and excited, to announce that two of our elementary sites will provide PK education in both English and Spanish beginning the 2023-2024 school year. This is an application process for our dual language programs.
As you may know, Pre-K is not a mandated/required grade in the State of Oklahoma. As such, our space for hosting our PreK program is somewhat limited. We host full day Pre-K programming at ALL FOUR ELEMENTARY CAMPUSES within Western Heights.
Western Heights Public Schools welcomes Pre-K enrollment beginning on Monday, February 6th, 2023. Interested families may come to the Enrollment Center (8401 SW 44th St) between the hours of 8AM and 4PM to enroll their PK student for the 2023-2024 school year. Students must turn 4 on or before September 1, 2023.
Please bring the following documents with you in order to enroll your child:
- Official State Issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Click here for required vaccine)
- Legal Documents (Divorce decree, Custody, Guardianship, Name Change, etc).
- Two (2) current utility bills in the parent/guardian's name (Gas, Water, Electric, Mortgage, Lease Agreement, Service Letter)
- Cable and phone bills are NOT considered utility bills and are NOT acceptable proofs of residence.
- Valid Photo ID for Parent/Legal Guardian
- Date of Birth for your Emergency Contacts
Have questions? Feel free to contact our Enrollment Specialist, Shannon VonHolland. 405-350-3498 | firstname.lastname@example.org