Skip To Main Content

Pre-K Enrollment 2023-2024



Western Heights Public Schools is grateful, and excited, to announce that two of our elementary sites will provide PK education in both English and Spanish beginning the 2023-2024 school year. This is an application process for our dual language programs. 

  • Submit your enrollment information at the Enrollment Center
  • At the completion of the paperwork, you will be given a DUAL LANGUAGE MEETING DATE to attend a mandatory parent/guardian meeting.
  • At the end of the required meeting, you will be given a Dual Language application. Please complete that form and return to the Enrollment Center.
  • Dual Language spots will be designated through an application and lottery process.
  • Have questions? Contact Meggan Wilson

This will be updated as more dates are identified. You must attend ONE of the parent meetings to be considered for a dual language spot in Pre-K or Kinder.

  • March 21st, 2023 | John Glenn Elementary | 6pm
  • March 30th, 2023 | Council Grove Elementary | 6pm
  • April 11th, 2023 | Council Grove Elementary | 6pm
  • April 24th, 2023 | John Glenn Elementary | 6pm

As you may know, Pre-K is not a mandated/required grade in the State of Oklahoma. As such, our space for hosting our PreK program is somewhat limited. We host full day Pre-K programming at ALL FOUR ELEMENTARY CAMPUSES within Western Heights.


Western Heights Public Schools welcomes Pre-K enrollment beginning on Monday, February 6th, 2023. Interested families may come to the Enrollment Center (8401 SW 44th St) between the hours of 8AM and 4PM to enroll their PK student for the 2023-2024 school year. Students must turn 4 on or before September 1, 2023

Please bring the following documents with you in order to enroll your child:

  • Official State Issued Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record (Click here for required vaccine)
  • Legal Documents (Divorce decree, Custody, Guardianship, Name Change, etc).
  • Two (2) current utility bills in the parent/guardian's name (Gas, Water, Electric, Mortgage, Lease Agreement, Service Letter)
    • Cable and phone bills are NOT considered utility bills and are NOT acceptable proofs of residence.
  • Valid Photo ID for Parent/Legal Guardian
  • Date of Birth for your Emergency Contacts

Have questions? Feel free to contact our Enrollment Specialist, Shannon VonHolland. 405-350-3498 |